Monday, March 7, 2011

Motivational Monday: "Your thoughts become things."

Have you ever heard of the Law of Attraction?  If not, let me give you a brief basic definition:  Law of Attraction-the thoughts (energy) that you send out into the universe will always attract back to you in one form or another.  Meaning, if you are thinking positive thoughts and projecting loving energy, you will receive this in return.  Same with negative energy and hateful thoughts.  So, on this wonderful Monday morning, I encourage each of us to concentrate how great, productive, and positive we want this day and every day after to be.  I'm sure there will be moments in which it will be difficult to keep a positive attitude because of the challenges that you may face.  Nevertheless, strive to be positive in those difficult situations anyway.  I am!  Leave your comments below.  Have a great day!

For more information about the Law of Attraction, check out Jack Canfield's, Key to Living the Law of Attraction.

1 comment:

  1. I needed this and you are SO right. I think sometimes I get too negative and it only spirals from there. Must think good thoughts. It helps that I am having a generally good day though :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...