Friday, June 3, 2011

Follow Friday #9

Greetings and Happy Friday Everyone. We Made It!!
It's that time again!  Time to make new friends and find new blogs to follow. 

”Book

So, head on over to Parajunkie's View for the details for this Friday's Follow.  We would like to Congratulate today's feature: Back Seat Reader!
 
Question Time:
What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen?
 (Both of which could be terrifying.)
Huh?? (LOL) Let's see.....  Lots and lots of food and water.  Supplies to reinforce the windows and doors.  Guns and ammo *blank stare*
How are you going to prepare?? Leave your comments below.  Thanks and have a great weekend!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. howard@malinche.netThe Follow Friday post is (and, as always, please be sure to include the signature below):

    As the saying goes – the best defense is a good offense. I’ve got that covered! My preparations for the zombie apocalypse are not just intricate, they’re stylish. I’m not talking “last stand” stuff here. I mean to lure in the zombies and slaughter them wholesale while we sip champagne and watch.

    How am I going to do that? Follow me back to my blog at http://www.howardsherman.net and read all about it.

    Thank G-d it’s Follow Friday!

    Howard Sherman, Implementor
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I will. I'll just let them eat me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...