Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wellness Wednesday: "EAT" by Dr. Ian Smith

Today, I heard an interview with Dr. Ian Smith  (you know, the guy from the Celebrity Fit Club; 50 Million Pound Challenge...Don't you just love him!)  promoting his new book, EATYes, "EAT"!!  In the interview, he tells us it is ok to eat!  Ok, we know that, but he was referring to "diets" that many of us have tried and well.... *anyway*

His approach, from what I gathered, was to educate us about what  we are consuming (the good and the bad) so we will understand its affect on the body.  He also focuses on changing your eating lifestyle (mindset) which will result in not only weight loss, but overall healthier living!  I also  found his 80/20 rule, eat healthy 80% of the time and eat what your heart desires the other 20%,  to be awesome and right up my alley!

Typically, I am not the "diet book" reader.  However, this book does not come across as that type of reading (to me) and I think I will check it out!  Let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...