Monday, February 21, 2011

Motivational Monday "Take a Chill Pill!!"

"Life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be."
Eckhart Tolle (A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose)

Once again our Motivational Monday is inspired from author Eckhart Tolle.  (I like this guy!)  Ok, I must admit, this one is somewhat directly at me....  :(  I am guilty of giving more energy to things that I should simply "let go".  But, my mind (ego) sometimes gets in my way and causes me all types of chaos!  Being aware of this is quite helpful as it helps me to re-direct myself.  And according to the great book of Eckhart Tolle, "Awareness is the greatest agent for change".   So, I guess half the battle is won!
 
If you have moments where you have told yourself to "chill out" or others have told you, "it's not that serious", then chances are you (like myself) have allowed your mind to give power to something that really does not deserve the energy.  I encourage you and myself to take one chill pill and relax a little!  Enjoy the moments that are the present (yes, that's a cliche) and don't throw away time to those things that are not deserving.  Have a wonderful Monday!
If you have comments, we would love your feedback!  Have a wonderful Monday!
Photo Credit:
mychinaconnection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...