1. Choose the right book for you! Select something that you know appeals to you so that you will WANT to read the book in the first place!!
2. Schedule time to Read. Yep, just tell yourself at 9pm Friday night (ok, maybe not Friday night, try Wednesday night instead) I am going to start reading that book! You can do it!
3. Take the book with you! I do this when I think I will have time in between training sessions or on lunch breaks.
4. Give yourself a certain number of pages or chapters to read. Challenge yourself to read 2 chapters or 25 pages each night. I'm sure you will end up reading more than you expected!
5. Don't have time to run out and buy it? Order it online from any one of the online book websites. Checkout amazon.com for new and used books. They come right to your door step!
6. Get a friend involved. Nothing like talking about a good book to a friend who is either reading it or has read it already!!
With these steps and some aspiration, I believe that your reading pursuits can be successful!!